Re: [sumo-user] distance gap determination

Dear Simon,

the FCD data is already sorted by the vehicle position on the edge. The "pos" value indicates the position along the given edge, where higher values indicate a more downstream position. So you can take the values of two subsequent rows to calculate what you weant. You'd have to get the vehicle length from the vehicle type definition to determine the net distance.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----