Re: [sumo-user] Building a real-world traffic scenario simulation in SUMO - How to optimize&automate?

After creating my simulation, I want to define electric vehicles and try to find the best locations for EV charging stations. The goal is to create an environment where I can trace energy/fuel consumption.

Saygılarımla/Best Regards

Emre AKISKALIOĞLU

PhD Candidate in Mechanical Engineering