Re: [sumo-user] fixing bugs in a jammed simulation

Hi Sohail,

it is difficult in any case to debug problems in larger networks, so I can give you only some hints where to look. Do you have any other config parts related to rerouting? I miss the --device.rerouting.period argument. As stated in the docs, otherwise "a vehicle gets a routing device only rerouting before insertion is active by default". So it doesn't take into account later changes in edge occupancy.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----