Re: [sumo-user] Questions about duaiterate.py

Hi James,

please see below for the answers to the respective questions.

1. Yes. The factor is supplied to the sumo --scale option (see docs).

3. I cannot give you a good advice here, I believe. Maybe others can step in...

4. This is because of the extremely short simulation duration during which no vehicle manages to arrive at its destination. In your case --time-inc 5 means simulating 5s...

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----