Betreff: [sumo-user] help with the process of retrieving real like traffic data in sumo.

Datum: 2023-09-14T12:59:09+0200

Von: "Tushar Kumar via sumo-user" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

An: "sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear SUMO,
I am a beginner in SUMO, and I need to obtain real like traffic data for simulation. I went through the documentation and a few papers and got to know about the Activitygen tool, which reads the definition of population matching and also a given network and computes the mobility wishes for this population.

So, my doubt is whether Activitygen is the correct tool for my requirement. If so, it needs a .stat.xml file similar to sumo/tests/activitygen/activitygen-example.stat.xml at main · eclipse-sumo/sumo (github.com)sumo/tests/activitygen/activitygen-example.stat.xml at main · eclipse-sumo/sumo (github.com). How can we generate this type of file with the statistics available.

Thank you for your time.

Tushar Kumar

Back to the top