Re: [sumo-user] Opposite side overtaking stopped vehicles

Hi Don,

there is a dedicated command to let vehicles stop explicitly: traci.vehicle.setStop. If you use that one, vehicles will overtake the stopping vehicle. Although I admit your approach should not break the overtaking feature and needs further investigation from our side.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----