Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] Error: bad allocation

Datum: 2023-08-07T09:45:53+0200

Von: "Harald Schaefer via sumo-user" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

An: "Sumo project User discussions" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Sharif,

answers see below

Best regards Harald

Am 07.08.23 um 09:35 schrieb Sharifullah Asady:

Hi Harald,

Thanks for reply. I am using Windows OS and the development version of SUMO v1_17_0+0578.

Have you tried SUMO 1.18 or the latest development version of 1.18?

additional comment, why taxi skips a stop when forced to be teleported due to whatever reasons. Isn't it better to be teleported to the next assigned stop instead to the very last scheduled stop. Currently, I assume that when taxi is assigned to a request, the taxi is assigned two scheduled stops, one at the pick-up point and other at the request drop-off. Later, when the taxi is forced to teleport, it is teleported to the very last scheduled stop and maybe causing the bad allocation error. please correct me if my assumption is wrong. 😊

May be somebody else can answer this question.

Many thanks and have a great day.

Best, Sharif