[sumo-user] Inconsistency between Traci and Output File

Hi all,

I found inconsistent results from Traci and simulation outputs of induction loops. I used SUMO 1.18.0 and traci 1.18.0. My project simulates traffic for one hour, where induction loops collect flow, speed, occupancy every 30 second. Using traci, I applied inductionloop.getLastIntervalMeanSpeed(), inductionloop.getLastIntervalOccupancy(), inductionloop.getLastIntervalVehicleNumber() at time 30, 60, 90, .... Unfortunately, I found these data are slightly different from the 30-second results indicated by the xml output file; see the attached figures. Besides, I failed to replicate the results of xml output file by using other methods such as inductionloop.getIntervalMeanSpeed(). Is it a bug? For better understanding my problem, I also attach a zip file containing the simulation file and the code.

Best,
Yu