Re: [sumo-user] Opposite side overtaking collisions

Hi Don,

we have been working on problems with respect to opposite driving/overtaking in the last months to years. Please first update to the latest version (v.1.18) if possible and check if your problem persists. If yes, please provide the files of a minimal failing example for further investigation.

Best regards

Mirko

-----Original-Nachricht-----