Re: [sumo-user] Close the part of the lane for construction

The easiest way is to close a complete lane using traci.lane.setAllowed(laneID, "authority") and re-open it later with traci.lane.setAllowed(laneID, "all") (or whatever the prior permissions used to be).
For closing only a part, the recommended way is to place a stopped vehicle (traci.vehicle.add, traci.vehicle.setStop, later remove it with traci.vehicle.remove).