Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] Problems with netconvert VISSIM to SUMO

Datum: 2023-06-21T13:06:50+0200

Von: "Hari Hara Sharan N S" <hariharasharan.ns@xxxxxxxxx>

An: "sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello

I am trying to convert a VISSIM network (.inpx) to a SUMO network file using the netonvert option. However, I end up with errors in connections. This causes further issues as I try to import the routes and TLS programs from the VISSIM file due to the missing connections in the sumo file obtained using netconvert. I have attached a screenshot of the issue. Any leads on how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Best regards
Hari

Back to the top