[sumo-user] (no subject)

Hi all,

I’m looking for the most efficient way to get the following statistics:

  • the average time taken for a vehicle to complete its route,
  • the average distance travelled for a vehicle to complete its route,
  • the average amount of time a vehicle spent queuing while traversing its route,
  • and the average energy consumed for each vehicle to complete their route,

of all vehicles that completed their routes during the simulation.

I could get this information from the xml output files, but they take up a lot of space and that adds a lot of processing time.

Any ideas?

Back to the top