From: sumo-user <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, June 3, 2023 1:34:29 PM
To: Sumo project User discussions
Subject: Re: [sumo-user] Taxistands

- solution 1: traci.vehicle.getStopParameter(vehID, 0, 'started')  (you can check whether the vehicle is currenlty stopped with vehicle.getStops
- solution 2: track the time at which vehicles entered the taxistand with traci.simulation.getParkingStartingVehiclesIDList (then record the time and vehicleID yourself for later reference).