Re: [sumo-user] Specific Value for depart speed:

Thank you Sir for your response.
Actually, we misspelled it.
Now, it is resolved.

Regards,
Mayank

On Wed, 31 May, 2023, 8:05 pm Jakob Erdmann, <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This might happen if you misspell the attribute or put it into the wrong element. To help with this problem, you can enable input validation by defining the root element of your route file as:
<routes xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://sumo.dlr.de/xsd/routes_file.xsd">
The correct definition is departSpeed="20" placed inside the vehicle/trip/flow element