[sumo-user] Specific Electric Vehicle parameters

Hi,

I am using SUMO to make simulations of specific electric vehicles. So far I have used the ones that are defined in the documentation (https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/tree/main/data/emissions/MMPEVEM) but I would like to simulate two vehicles specifically: Nissan Leaf e+ 62kW and a Dacia Spring 33kW.

I can obtain almost all the parameters to model these vehicles, except the "powerLossMap" parameter. I understand that this parameter refers to how the electric motor's consumption is. Will you be able to create this parameter for me or tell me how could I do it, for these 2 vehicles that I need? Is there any tool for this?

Apart from this parameter, do you know any database that shows the rest of the parameters for any vehicle model? Thank you

Kind regards,

Iñaki

--

Vicomtech

Transport & Security Division

Iñaki Cejudo Fresnadillo
Research Assistant
Intelligent Systems for Mobility and Logistics
icejudo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
+(34) 943 30 92 30

The information contained in this electronic message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipients. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please, notify us and delete it.
 Avoid printing this message if it is not strictly necessary.

Back to the top