Re: [sumo-user] LCA_TRACI

when you run with libsumo, the LCA_TRACI bits are caused by your own calls to functions such as vehicle.changeLane (using the TraCI API).

Am Sa., 27. Mai 2023 um 02:00 Uhr schrieb Mahima <mahima13@xxxxxxxxx>:
HI,

I have a question regarding LCA_TRACI. When would this request be raised?
I ran my parallel application which runs on top of sumo using libsumo, at a timestep vehicle shows stateRight value as "2048"
On the other hand, when I run the same traffic and network using sumo command, I can see the stateRight value at the same timestep to be "2136". Why TRACI request bit is 1 here?
Can we turn off TRACI requests? When we use libsumo, TRACI lane change requests are still generated?

Thanks,
Mahima