Re: [sumo-user] question about duaiterate

1. It chooses randomly among all alternatives but the weights are skewed in proportion to the travel times for each alternative.
2. it means travel times are averaged for successive intervals and the traveltime is picked depending on the departure time of the vehicle and the travel time along the route. Thus, if the vehicle departs at time 800 traveltimes from the first inteval are used. If the router searches a sequence of edges with traveltime above 100, then subsequent edges along the route will make use of traveltimes of the second interval (which spans from time 900 to time 1800).