Betreff: [sumo-user] My simulation aborted with error "… All Cars Have Left the Simulation". What does that mean?
Datum: 2023-05-17T20:07:29+0200
Von: "Mac Henni" <mmnf.mac.josh@xxxxxxxxx>
An: "sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

I get this error whenever I try to add my own demand to a simulation.
It seems that the vehicles are not spawning in correctly within SUMO
after using C-T to switch to it from netedit. I am new at this; I may
be doing something wrong. Just in case, using built version of SUMO
1.18.0 alongside Debian same.
Chromebook details:
Google Chrome: Version 115.0.5772.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit)
Platform: 15465.0.0 (Official Build) canary-channel volteer
Channel: canary-channel
Firmware Version: Google_Lindar.13672.291.0
ARC Enabled: true
ARC: 10134111
Enterprise Enrolled: false
Developer Mode: true