Re: [sumo-user] Flujo a partir de aforo vehicular en horario de máxima demanda. VOLUME AT PEAK DEMAND.

If you just want to model the peak hour, then defining a single flow (via netedit or in xml) is straightforward.

see https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Definition_of_Vehicles%2C_Vehicle_Types%2C_and_Routes.html#repeated_vehicles_flows
and https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Netedit/elementsDemand.html#flow_over_embedded_route