Re: [sumo-user] Traci Pedestrians: Is it possible to have control about the simulation's time?

This might happen if the network doesn't allow pedestrians. You can probably figure it out yourself by playing around with the test cases for randomTrips: https://sumo.dlr.de/extractTest.php?path=tools/trip/randomTrips/persons
If it's still unclear after that, feel free to provide the network file.