Re: [sumo-user] OSM Web Wizard Road-Type Selection Unavailable

Road type selection is only available since version 1.13.0.

Am Mo., 20. März 2023 um 23:01 Uhr schrieb Jerry Cazares <jgcazares92@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,

I am running OSM Web Wizard on Windows (SUMO 1.12.0). When the wizard opens, I can see all options available on the right-hand menu except for the Road-Type Selection. Everything runs fine despite the missing option but I'd still like to figure out a way to get the Road-Type selection to show up. Any ideas on why this is happening?

Thanks,

Jerry