Re: [sumo-user] Meandata for Traffic Measure of Lane Changes

Hi Zedric,

if you want to create your meanData definition in netedit, please go to "Data" super mode and then meanData mode (press M or choose from the top menu). Your file looks like a an edgeData dataset which was created directly in netedit. Unfortunately, this has not been stated clearly in the netedit docs yet.

Then save the meanData definition file and load it as an additional file into your simulation. You can create the meanData definition in your favorite text editor as well following the model from our docs.

Best regards

-----Original-Nachricht-----