Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] Simpla Method Access Error

Datum: 2023-03-12T20:12:54+0100

Von: "Lokesh Das" <lokeshcsedu@xxxxxxxxx>

An: "Sumo project User discussions" <sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Zedric,

Try to install the latest SUMO  Nightly Snapshots version. It will solve your problem.
Thanks & Regards,
UofM logo

Lokesh Chandra Das
Ph.D. Student | Computer Science
Graduate Teaching Assistant
The University of Memphis
email: lokeshdu17@xxxxxxxxx

On Fri, Mar 10, 2023 at 1:08 PM Zedric Banger II (zbanger) <zbanger@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Mirko,

I'm trying to access the following method simpla.getAveragePlatoonSpeed() from the simpla after simpla.load method and getting the following error
AttributeError: module 'simpla' has no attribute 'getAveragePlatoonSpeed'. How can I load this method?

Best Regards