Re: [sumo-user] GDAL Library

Downloading the libraries is only needed if you wish to build sumo from source (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Installing/Windows_Build.html)
However, the easier solution is to download the "extra" version directly: https://sumo.dlr.de/releases/1.16.0/sumo-win64extra-1.16.0.msi

Am Mo., 6. März 2023 um 10:45 Uhr schrieb Florian Schnepf <florian.schnepf97@xxxxxx>:
Hello everyone,

I have a problem with adding elevation data to my network.

I downloaded the libraries for gdal and proj and added an environment variable called "SUMO_LIBRARIES" with the directory to the folder where they are saved ("C:\SUMOLibraries")
When open the command line and call "netconvert --osm-files abk.osm --heightmap.shapefiles roads.shp" I still get the error message:

Error: Cannot load shape file since SUMO was compiled without GDAL support.

What else do I have to do to configure the libraries?

Could someone please help me with my problem?

Thanks