Re: [sumo-user] Custom Colormap for Visualization

Thanks Jacob. In the meantime, what's the exact meaning of the discrete colormap:

--colormap "#0:#0000c0,.25:#404080,.5:#808080,.75:#804040,1:#c00000"

Does it take five intervals (bins?) of input values and interpolate the colors among them? Is it possible as a workaround to have the same pattern but as discrete interval colors (e.g. green, yellow, orange, red, purple), without interpolation?

Thanks a lot.

Fabio

--
“Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought“ (Shelley)