Re: [sumo-user] Rerouting according to each road traveltime during simulation

by default, webWizard creates a scenario with the following properties:
- only vehicle destinations but not the routes are fixed (<trip>)
- initial routes are selected according to current traffic conditions
If you want vehicles to modify their after they started driving, it is sufficient to add option
<device.rerouting.period value="300"/>  to you .sumocfg file.
See https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Demand/Automatic_Routing.html