[sumo-user] [Questions] density calculation in Lane- or Edge-based Traffic Measures

Hi all,

We are trying to use the density data from the Lane- or Edge-based traffic measures to conduct transportation research. May we know if we can have more detailed information about how SUMO calculates the density based on the Lane- or Edge-based Traffic Measures? In the official it says '#veh/km', but we would like to know what the '#veh' is targeted at. Do you mean the veh passing through the lane during the given time period, or the number of veh present on the lane?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Yiran

Back to the top