Re: [sumo-user] Regarding vehicle delay in the virtual queues

Was probably caused by https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/12287

Am Di., 13. Dez. 2022 um 08:48 Uhr schrieb Hager Radi <hagerrady133@xxxxxxxxx>:
I forgot to mention that I set --waiting-time-memory to the simulation end time in seconds. This means that accumulatedWaitingTime should match the WaitingTime in trip_info, does it?