Re: [sumo-user] Fuel consumption model parameters

Hi,
the parameters have always been for milligrams. Before the change in 1.14.0 we just calculated the ml values ourselves by applying an average density for gasoline / diesel, see https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/blob/main/src/utils/emissions/HelpersHBEFA3.h#L106

Best regards,
Michael