[sumo-user] About implementing/adjusting the car following model

Hello,

I've read the tutorial (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Developer/How_To/Car-Following_Model.html), but I'm still confused of  implementing/adjusting a new car-following model .
I want to adjust several parameters of the original car-following model, cause my car-following model is much easier, is it possible to change the parameters in the file src/microsim/cfmodels/MSCFModel_KraussOrig1.h directly?
And after the adjusting, what should I do to use this new car-following model by traci?(is it like traci.vehicle.setParameter(vehID, "carFollowModel.XYZ", "42")?)

Thank you.

Back to the top