Re: [sumo-user] Conflict using netdiff when multiple members edit network

You can set the default prefix for edges junctions etc. as netedit options (--node-prefix, --edge-prefix).
Conceivably you could have every team member use a distinct prefix to avoid ID collisions.
To fix the existing patch files you could probably do a search and replace to change the default prefix with a member-specific prefix.

Instead of setting multiple options  you could in theory also set a global prefix with option --prefix but this global prefix currently doesn't work in netedit: https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/12024

Patch files are the recommended way to work on a network as team. Another possible method is distributing the work between "spotters" and "fixer" with multiple people spotting the problems and one person fixing them.