Re: [sumo-user] Executing "sumo-gui" from Java using libsumo

The Simulation::start command is available for C++ and Java and the libsumo documentation has been updated to reflect this.
Note, that you should use at least version 1.13.0 to make use of libsumo with gui (and please be aware that it is not available on Windows for the moment).
On Windows the recommended way is to (visually) test your simulation and code with libtraci and then switch to libsumo once it's working.