Re: [sumo-user] rotue2trips.py - how to write the output to a .xml file

You can use the '>' operator on the command line to direct printed output to a file (route2trips.py test.rou.xml > trips.xml).
However, the tool is obsolete because you can now use 'duarouter -n net.net.xml -r test.rou.xml -o trips.xml --write-trips'