[sumo-user] OSM Web Wizard failure

Hi Guys,

Long time no see!
I used Sumo some 12 months ago last time, and now after a new set up on new computer the OSM Web wizard seems to stall and stop. Any thoughts on that, what I should check and also where?
I’m on M1 macbook pro, Netedit and Sumo GUI launches although I have not tested yet.

Process>
Start web wizard from dock or terminal.
Browser launches, Berlin map comes in.
Click on “Generate scenario”

Result> Folder in documents with timestamp title, Empty, includes no files.

Expected> Folder in documents with network file and netedit launches with loaded network file.

Thank you,

Peter.

Back to the top