Re: [sumo-user] FCDOutput Filter/Restrict by Time

The latest development version supports option --fcd-output.begin for this purpose.

Am Di., 21. Juni 2022 um 11:33 Uhr schrieb Griffin Hanekamp <griffhanekamp@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi sumo users,

Is there a way to produce an FCD output file referring to a specific time range rather than the entire simulation time? Or can this only be done manually?

For clarity, I'm trying to run a simulation for 4500 seconds with a 900 second "warm-up" period. Therefore I'm only concerned with the FCD output between seconds 900 - 4500.

Thanks!

Best,

--
Griffin Hanekamp