[sumo-user] Info on emission output period

Hi all,
I am running a simulation with --emission-output emissions.xml with different time periods.
Imagine that I can run a simulation for 1 hour and I want an aggregated output of emissions along the whole hour, is it correct to set
—device.emissions.period 3600 ?

I guess this should return the full emissions for all vehicles running in the network for the whole hour, is this correct?

Thanks.

--
“Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought“ (Shelley)

Back to the top