[sumo-user] EV doesn't work

Dear all
In my Omnetpp/Veins/Sumo project, I write some EV statements to show temporal variables. However, the EV sometime doesn't print in Qtenv environment
For example, in the computer A, I establish the omnetpp.ini (Figure 1)
debug-on-errors = true
print-undisposed = true
the User Interface is Qtenv. (Figure 2)
In Qtenv, I uncheck several printing events options: "Print event banners" and "Short event banners".It works, as simulating, in Qtenv, EV shows its strings

However, in my other computer B, I establish the same configuration but the Qtenv shows no string. If I check "Print event banners" and "Short event banners", the EV's strings appear among plenty of Event logs.
I suppose there is another option that allows EV to print in Qtenv. But I don't know this option.
Could you please help me?
Thank you in advance
Figure 1:Figure1.png
Figure 2: