Re: [sumo-user] filter tripinfo on specific set of edges

There is currently no direct facility for obtaining tripinfos on a smaller area of a larger simulation.

Here are some so ideas:
a) use netedit to reduce your scenario to the desired area and use use cutRoutes.py (https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tools/Routes.html#cutroutespy) to cut your traffic demand to match the smaller network.  The use tripinfos from the resulting smaller simulation scenario.
b) run sumo with options --vehroute-output vehroutes.xml --vehroute-output.exit-times. Then use those written information to determine routes that passed through your area of interest as well as the travel times experienced in that area.