[sumo-user] Issue in Netedit GUI

Hi, since yesterday everything worked fine, today I opened netedit on Ubuntu and the drop down menus items are no longer accessible (e.g. file-open network etc). I can open file via ctrl+o option, but all menus seem broken. The arrow of the mouse once pointed on the upper menu is on the right position (bottom right to upper left), once on the drop down menu items it goes bottom left to upper right.

Sumo-gui works fine as always.

Any clues?

Thanks

Fabio

--
“Our sweetest songs are those that tell of saddest thought“ (Shelley)

Back to the top