Re: [sumo-user] Retrieve edge shape via TraCI

Hi Jakob,

Thank you for your answer.

I am already querying the lanes' shapes (for a different purpose). Just for the current requirement, the edges' shapes would have been helpful.

So, I guess I'll just go with the lanes or query the net.xml directly.

Best regards,
Alex