[sumo-user] irregularitiy in the pollutant emissions

Hi everyone,
Using the ~.setStop() method, my buses start performing station operations where they were previously assigned. The emission class is "HBEFA3/PC_G_EU4".
1 - After observing some irregularities in the emission curves, I evaluated the emission outputs and found that at the moment the vehicle arrived at the station, the whole emission attributes turned to zero and after that no data of the vehicle was recorded for the duration length. This process stops when the vehicle leaves the station and the pollution information is recorded again. Why does this happen?
2 - When I add more vehicles to the road to simulate the rush hour effect on the operation, the merging of the bus would not happen in the determined period. How can I fix it?
Best regards,
Ali

Back to the top