Re: [sumo-user] Implement pedestrian in Omnet++/Veins/SUMO

You could model the rails as directional roads that are shared with pedestrians. AGVs and pedestrians could either move according to their SUMO-internal behavior models on pre-configured routes (move from location A to location B)  or you could remote-control them by setting their exact coordinate in every simulation step (function moveToXY).
If you have no experience with SUMO, doing some tutorials to become familiar with the standard traffic modelling concepts is highly recommended before moving into non-standard modelling.
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Tutorials/index.html
https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Pedestrians.html#building_a_network_for_pedestrian_simulation