Re: [sumo-user] exhaustive <viewsettings> parameter list?

> The page https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/sumo-gui.html#configuration_files lists some parameters that can be applied. I don't know whether a range of other parameters can be set as well.

The complete list of gui settings file parameters is:
everything on that page + everything that is saved by sumo-gui when you save a custom view configuration (the latter is extended from time to time)

> can I also specify to have the Message Window (and/or eg. Status Line) off upon starting sumo-gui?

not yet: https://github.com/eclipse/sumo/issues/10520

I don't know whether a range of other parameters can be set as well.

Question: can I also specify to have the Message Window (and/or eg. Status Line) off upon starting sumo-gui?

Regards,
Rob