[sumo-user] Limits of vehsPerHour

Hello,

I have noticed that in my 2-lane scenario, if my vehsPerHour parameter exceeds a certain limit that the road space simply cannot accommodate, it ignores the parameter entirely. To calculate the actual vehicles per hour, the only way is to calculate it at the end of the simulation when vehicles have completed their journeys, and we know the simulation time it took. The only way to make sure that parameter takes effect is by adding enough lanes for the vehicles to depart from - Is my understanding correct?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Hriday

Back to the top