[sumo-user] pedestrian teleporting to opposite side at junctions

Dear all,

I am modelling a multimodal network including pedestrians and I observe a strange behavior in one direction for pedestrians: they are all teleported to the opposite side of the road once they reach the traffic light (shown by the red arrow). I am not sure how to define walking areas and crossings in NETEDIT to avoid such behavior, but I was also under the impression that connections work similarly to vehicles. Is this expected because pedestrians are free to move inside the junction?
P.S. The network is partially from OSM. I have added the sidewalks manually in NETEDIT together with the connections at the intersections.

Thanks,
Sasan

image.png

Back to the top