Re: [sumo-user] Converted shape file on sumo file network

Dear Yun-Pang,

Hello,

Indeed, In response of your précédent message, I'll tell you that,  I have an OSM file that I converted to a shapefile so that I can
modify the infrastructure according to the project variants and then later
convert it to a SUMO file.

I tried to convert the shapefile to a sumo network file, the conversion was  done, except that the layout is composed of a gyratory.

The ring of the gyratory has not been converted.

The sumo network file is therefore incomplete and it lacks the ring. An error message is given.

Our friend JAKOB told me that it is better to work directly on JOSM, or netedit.

Without Ring Sincerely