Re: [sumo-user] Measure Road Efficiency - SUMO Traci

1. TraCI is not tailored for measuring aggregated data. I recommend doing this with XML outputs (i.e https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Output/Lane-_or_Edge-based_Traffic_Measures.html). However, you can compute traffic statistics "manually":
- retrieve the speed or timeLoss of all vehicles in every step
- compute vehicle density (lane.getLastStepVehicleNumber / lane.getLength)
2. you could run simulations with and without your special delay-causing vehicle and observe the difference