Re: [sumo-user] Reinforcement Learning in Matlab

- if a vehicle controlled by moveToXY reaches the end of it's edge, it exits the simulation unless  either of the following is done
  - the moveToXY command is sent in every simulation step
  - the vehicle was provided with a route that continues after the edge
- once the vehicle has left the simulation, you can no longer control it
- the error given by sumo corresponds to the TraCIException that you catch in you control script. It communicates to you that you TraCI command could not be executed as intended