[sumo-user] Organizing the questions

Dear Jakob,

One can see some duplicated questions in this group due to the lack of any platform containing all the previous questions.
If gathering and organizing the previous Q/A is helpful for the SUMO, I will be more than happy to help. I can re-organize the questions based on the topic from the very past up to now. Then, add these to the SUMO website based on the topic of the question.

Let me know if organizing the questions is helpful for SUMO,

Bests,
Reihaneh
Postdoc of transportation engineering Department, IUT

Back to the top