Re: [sumo-user] acceleration and deceleration lanes

The acceleration lane must be added as an extra lane on the motorway. See https://sumo.dlr.de/docs/Simulation/Motorways.html#motorway_ramps

Am Mi., 5. Jan. 2022 um 08:59 Uhr schrieb Pradeep Viyaluru Harinath <pradeep.viyaluruharinath@xxxxxxxx>:

Hello ,

I am trying to create a freeway segment with on ramps and off ramps, however I have a trouble while adding ramps. For example when I want to add ramp I want to recreate in such a way that vehicle merges onto the rightmost lane and then starts into flow however using sumo when I add on ramp it joins the main lanes at the junction(node ) leading to overlapped elements and then start to move which seems quite unrealistic, please let me know on how to modify. I am adding the screenshot as well

Regards,

Pradeep